Saturday, May 31, 2014

Clear Admit Best of Blogging 2013-2014 Winner

Yesterday I received an unexpected email while at work, I won the 2013-2014 Clear Admit Best of Bogging Award!  I just wanted to thank everyone that voted for my blog, it really means a lot.  I truly appreciate all the support and I hope that the readers of this blog get something out of it.  Thanks again everyone!

Congratulations to the other winners as well, MBAMyWay and Two Year at HBS.  I have been an avid reader of their blogs and am grateful for the thoughts and experiences they have shared.  I will definitely continue following their MBA journeys.

I also wanted to thank the wonderful people over at Clear Admit.  Although I was never a consulting client, I have used their interview prep materials and their school guides throughout the application process.  These materials were definitely a key part of the application process and I would highly recommend them.

Thanks again everyone!  No I have to figure out what to do with that Amazon gift card :)  If you have any suggestions let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment